Monday 22 November 2010

Week 5: New York Air makes the Heart beat faster


Well I find myself back in the wonderful heart of London, I love my city and as the plane wheels hit the tarmac at Heathrow, my heart fluttered. However I have a confession..... I think I fell in love last week with another. That significant other was NYC, yes New York, New York! I did indeed wake up in a city that never sleeps, well I didn't sleep  that much, but instead had the most wonderful caffeine fuelled enlightened days. I saw this quote by Simone de Beauvoir on a wall near the Ellis Ferry terminal...Indeed the air in NYC does make sleep useless!


Staying at the Brooklyn Marriott I had the total pleasure of working with Ariel Hyatt and the super talented @CyberPR team. I helped edit a new book that @CarlaLynneHall has written with Ariel, did a voice over for a promotional video for the new Digital PR platform that Ariel has created and watched, listened and learnt from what I think is one of the best Musical PR companies in the world. Here is the link to the new Cyber PR digital platform - CYBER PR
A cyber PR campaign is a digital publicity campaign that gets you prominently featured on blogs, podcasts & internet radio world wide. It also supercharges your Facebook, Twitter, and other social media profiles.


Cyber PR is based in Brooklyn and one early morning I put my walking boots on and walked the length of the bridge from Brooklyn to Manhattan, such a highlight, thank you to Peter from @suffolkandcool who came up with the idea.



Each day I went into @CyperPR HQ to learn about what they do and how they do it. I regularly talk to many musicians from around the world wondering how to get their music in front of people who can generate enough buzz to attract a huge audience of loyal fans, increase their bottom line with the desire to do what they love most… making music.


Cyber PR really does get your music heard and reviewed by today’s new media trendsetters.
It gets your music consistently played and promoted on internet radio stations and podcasts as well as written about on influential blogs. Cyber PR helps build supportive relationships with new media trendsetters and gets your music exposed to thousands of passionate music fans.
They also help amp up your music sales by applying the secrets held by multi-millionaire Internet marketers to all your online promotions and sales. 


I also met the wonderful Rick Goetz whose company Musician Coaching helps coaches musicians to really make it big in the music industry. Rick has seen it, done it - check out his CV. He now runs his own company consulting, creating marketing plans and coaching musicians. A top Bloke and he loves sushi too! Have a look at his website - truly a knowledgeable man who can guide, inspire and give you a marketing plan to realise your dreams.


If this sparks your interest, let me direct you to Cyber PR Music Campaigns by Ariel Publicity.
Maybe it’s time to stop guessing at what it’s going to take to succeed in this mad music business and start a Campaign that can do just that. Cyber PR has three different Campaign packages to choose from, so have a look at them and get your music career in gear.


Genuinely I think this is the best that is out there, I even went the whole way across the pond to check them out and I was pleasantly surprised. Ariel and the team really know what they are talking about - click on the link below to look at what Cyber PR do. The lovely people in the office will talk to you for free, Chris, Phil and Jason will help you out with all your questions.
Just mention that you read my blog and that a mad English Lady recommended having a chat  to see if Cyber PR really is for you. 


Cyber PR - HQ

Central Park - November 2010


Thank you team @CyberPR for a wonderful week chatting, laughing and thinking big thoughts in Brooklyn. Good luck with all - I truly think you are the best.
Feel free to finish up the English tea bags I left in the office and when they run out, come and visit me in London town - London will make your heart beat faster too.


Sally


Address:

Ariel Publicity
389 12th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11215
USA

Phone:

(212) 239-8384

Social Networks:





5 comments:

Cyber PR said...

wow! Thanks Sally :)

Love, Ariel

Phil Putnam said...

We love you so much, and miss you like mad. You're family now, for sure, we'll make sure to see you again very soon!

Phil

Unknown said...

Sally, it was lovely to finally meet you in person. Thank you for writing this blog post too. I look forward to visiting with you in London!

Carla
Http://RockStarLifeLessons.com

Robin Brock said...

Sally, it sounds like you had a blast! When I go to NY, I'm definately going to plan to do the walk across BBridge. What a cool idea.

Robin

www.robinbrock.com

Unknown said...

Thank You Ariel, Carla and Phil for your lovely comments, a memorable week indeed and great to be with you. Robin,Yes I did have a blast and walking the Brooklyn Bridge was superb. Here are a few more pictures:http://www.flickr.com/photos/lovelivemusic/sets/72157625318989649/